The list of free measurement sites from MeasurementCamp II is on Delicious, using the tags "measurementcamp08" and "snapshot".
Please add to the list in [http://del.icio.us/tag/measurementcamp08] and mention in the notes how the sites can be used and what for. If this list is hard to use, tell Ben Bland (moc.nodnolmmr|neb#moc.nodnolmmr|neb) - he has an online spreadsheet version which he could expand
Before you begin measuring: 4 Key Questions to ask your social media measurement provider
* HowSociable? - A simple, free, tool that can measure call center system the visibility of your brand on the web across 22 metrics
URL SEO provides professional ( Dich vu seo ), seo by reducing costs while labor costs are much cheaper than the international market SEO.
* Addict-o-matic - A nice search engine that aggregates rss feeds
* SEO services -
Blog Search Tools
* TECHNORATI Search - Technorati's new search interface. Use it to find top blogs based upon inbound links link building service only.
* TECHNORATI Advanced - Technorati’s advanced search page allows you to search for blogs (rather than posts) based on tags.
* Google Blog Search - Google's index of blog posts. The advanced search Madera dentist tab allows you to search based on additional criteria. Very good for searching between specific dates.
* IceRocket - Blog search tool that also graph-ifies!
* BlogPulse - Search for blog posts by keyword. Developed by Nielsen BuzzMetrics.
* MonitorThis - searches several social media search engines simultaneously.
- Trendpedia - Create charts showing the volume of discussion around multiple topics. Generates
Message Board Search Tools
* BoardTracker - tracks words in forums
* BoardReader - Search multiple message boards and forums.
* Omgili - Omgili is a specialized search engine that focuses on "many to many" user generated content platforms, such as, forums, discussion groups, mailing lists, answer boards and others. Omgili finds consumer opinions, debates, discussions, personal experiences, answers and solutions.
* Google Groups - Searches usenet groups.
* Yahoo! Groups - Searches all Yahoo! Groups.
* Samepoint - Search Real-Time, Discussion Points, Bookmarks, Wikis, Q&A, Networks, and more
Twitter Search Tools
* Twitter Search - Search keywords on Twitter which "self-refreshes". See what's happening — 'right now'.
* Twitstat - Twitter Tweitgeist - Tag cloud for last 500 Tweets
* TweetScan - search for words on Twitter
* Twit(url)y - see what people are talking about on Twitter
* Hashtags - Realtime Tracking of Twitter Hashtags
* TweetBeep - Track mentions of your brand on Twitter in real time.
* Twitrratr - Rates mentions of your search term on Twitter as positive/neutral/negative
* TweetMeme - View the most popular Twitter threads occurring now.
* TwitScoop – Through an automated algorithm, twitscoop crawls hundreds of tweets every minute and extracts the words which are mentioned more often than usual and creates a tag cloud.
* Twilert - Twitter application that lets you receive regular email updates of tweets containing your brand, product, service.
* Tweetcloud - Cloud of associated words around a submitted key word
* Bit.ly - URL cruncher with dashboard metrics enabling measurement of number of clicks, countries clicked from, conversations around url etc
APIs and Mash-Ups
Here are some bookmarks to prompt some thinking/discussion around how APIs and Mash-Ups can be used to measure and manage social media campaigns.
[http://delicious.com/ben.bland/mashup] - Some good mash-ups of different sites, mainly involving geographical data, photography and news.